March 02, 2013

Hardly 'Everyday'!


I had to smile at the Royal Mail site's illustration for 'Everyday Stamps'. Someone should tell their web team that we Machin fans were partly, if not wholly responsible for those two terrible designs' very short life - and which have rarely been seen since 2006-7!

My guess is they used them because the big 1 and 2 are clearer but I do think it would be better to feature whatever the current 'everyday' stamps they'll get at the counters in 2013!

Incidentally. I'm still getting Access Denied when I try to visit the royalmail.com/bulletin link advertised on the back of The Philatelic Bulletin!!


It would be nice to be able to view the Bulletin on-line, which was what I thought was the general idea. It would also be useful to be able to change subscriptions for issues somewhere too. I am always getting lost trying to navigate my way around the site and have suggested they have a dedicated philatelic area, separating commercial services and people just wanting to buy stamps for postage and other services like tracking. 




No comments:

Post a Comment